DonnyFL Ronin Moderator (2 x 6.25)
Ronin is big and bold, you will love the looks of it on your guns, even your compact bullpups. Maybe a little overkill for the .177 and .22, but it looks so awesome!
- Available in .25, .30 and .357 calibers
- 1/2 x 20 UNF, Big bore (M18x1).Vulcan (M14x1.25) and FX (M20x1) rear caps available
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes with internals pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 10.4 oz
- 2 inches diameter x 6.25 inches long
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US