FX StreamLine Barrel Band
The Black Arts Design Streamline Barrel Band, AKA Barrel Support Stabilizer, is designed to reduce the likelihood of POI shifts as a result of bumps to the barrel and to reduce ‘barrel droop’ induced upon attachment of a moderator. These shifts in POI reduce our confidence in the ability to make humane shots on prey and in knowing we are on target for each shot.
- Carbon Fiber filled PETG – selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fibers increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG and further increases dimensional accuracy.
- 3/4 barrel holding design. Provides a low profile and ensures ease of installation without impacting barrel support.
- Novel plunger mounting system – No grub screws! Grub screws ‘bite’ into the surface of your rifle causing permanent surface damage.
- No clamps. Clamps have a tendency to twist radially when tightened which can lead to alignment issues.
- No plastic to metal contact – Flat tipped set screws thread into metal heat-set inserts. The plunger has a hardened steel shim at screw contact points ensuring screws do not ‘creep’ into the plunger body.
- Bolstered design along the circumference of the Barrel Band increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.
Installation Instructions: https://blackartsdesign.com/fx-dreamline-and-streamline-barrel-band-install/