UTG Recon 360 TL Bipod, 6"-7" Center Height, Picatinny
As the name implies, the Recon 360 TL series of bipods feature a smooth 360°-degree panning capability with the addition of 15° forward, rearward, left, and right tilt. Panning and tilting tension is adjustable by the end-user to fine-tune the desired amount of resistance and feedback required to pan and tilt the bipod.
Tension adjustment is made quick and easy with a centrally located throw lever at the base of the bipod's mount. The throw lever is not only user friendly, but user serviceable and can be readjusted over time as the bipod wears in.
Suitable for different long gun applications, Recon 360 TL bipods are available in three different lockable and adjustable center-heights and are available in both M-LOK® and MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny mount configurations. Additionally, MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny mount models come included with a swivel stud mount adaptor, further increasing its compatible versatility right out-of-the-box.
- 3 Position Folding Legs and Lockable Leg Extensions Equipped with Nonslip Rubberized Foot Pads
- Center Height Adjustable from 5.6"-7.2"
- Low Profile Offset Picatinny Mount with Knurled Thumb Nut and Reinforced Steel Cross Bolt
- Tunable Tension Adjustment Applies the Desired Amount of Tension to the BipodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 360Ã‚Â° Panning & 15Ã‚Â° Left, Right, Forward, and Rearward Tilt
- Readjustable Tension Adjustment Lever is User Serviceable and Optimizes the Applied Tension with the LeverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Throw Distance and Positioning
- Durable Aircraft Aluminum Construction Finished in a Matte Black Anodization
- US PAT. D758521, US PAT. D758522
- Swivel Stud Adaptor
- User Manual